Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The screen is broken

As i wrote earlier, i got a few dead pixels. There has been now a change. Last week i got a red vertical stripe through the whole screen. I really have to bring this phone to warranty reparis! Suckst that i dont have the time for playing with this and take backups etc. and move stuff to an other phone.. Windows Mobile is not the best phone for doing this kind of stuff! Damn it.. :-(

As a note to the screen-problems if found a couple of months ago that my screen's coating is starting peel off. I still have not got any good pictures from this, cause i don't have the right lighting and camera..

1 comment:

  1. ok, very unlucky. havent got any problem with dead pixels, seems actually like the phone is very well build(outside).
    I have alot of scratches in my display and that is annoying.

    worst problem for me now, is that the phone rings with sound sometimes a do not vibrate, and sometimes it just vibrates, and sometimes it doesent make a sound or vibrate. I have missed alot of phonecall this way.

    Also if I see I got a sms messages and the phone has locked up and need to be restarted the sms messages disappears.

    However I gave up with this crappy phone and my job has ordered a Samsung Galaxy S2 for me, waiting for it to arrive next week (I hope).

    Dont now what to do with the Xperia X2, maybe have it in car as Garmin GPS or something. or just throw it away! sure about one thing, not gonna buy a Sony Ericsson never again!

    Also if have not seen the Chinese xperia x2 version has a new firmware, that some user tested and should be a little bit faster, maybe I gonna try that one later, but hope it should come to other languages also.

    also if you havent clocked your Xperia X2 cpu try it
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=767538

    ReplyDelete